Through Prison Ministries God can use us through prayers, volunteering, funding contributions, and donating goods and services. Episcopal Prison Ministries seek to focus on the whole person, to reach out to prisoners and their families with the help they really need. Not only while they are in prison, but afterwards as well, when they are trying to integrate back into society.
Every life we impact matters!
Nationally, there are over two million people in prison. Aside from the waste of human potential, these numbers are an issue for all of us. These Prison Ministries are helping men and women break the cycle of re-offending. It happens because we receive generous support from people like you. If you are not already involved in our ministry, your life and someone else's will be enriched if you can join us in some way.
Read more about local ministries below.
- Allegany County Episcopal Ministries (ACEM)
- Catholic Family Center
- Industry Limited Secure Facility
- Judicial Process Commission
- Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Northeast Storybook Project
- Prison Re-entry and Aftercare Ministries (PRAM)
- Rochester Storybook Project
- Stueben County
- Turning Points Resource Center
- Youth Intervention and Aftercare Ministries (YIAM)
- Ascension Episcopal Church (Rochester)
- Christ Episcopal Church (Corning)
- Good Shepherd Episcopal Church (Webster)
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Brockport)
- St. Luke & St. Simon Cyrene Episcopal Church (Rochester)
- St. Michael's Episcopal Church (Geneseo)
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Henrietta)
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church (Rochester)
- St. Thomas' Episcopal Church (Rochester)